A Message for Students
5 Keys For Success
No one is going to hand me success, I must go out & get it myself, That’s why I’m here. To Dominate, To conquer both the world & myself” -Unknown Student life is like a roller coaster ride. It’s neither full of joy nor full of sorrow. In this stage, the character of a person is built. Every student should try his or her best to make use of his student life because it only come once in a person’s life. The primary duty of a student is to learn and to acquire knowledge. To acquire knowledge and to reach one’s goal and be successful. It is a period of education.What you are as a student will determine your future. Below are six key points for you to reach your goals and be a more successful student.
- Goals & Priorities First things first, You need to have a goal. You have to identify your aspirations and dreams in life. Setting priorities is making wise choices in day to day life. It is about choosing whether to go to school or not.Skipping classes like going out with friends or choosing to be at home and studying your lesson. It is doing more of the important things in life, that’s what setting your priorities is all about.
- Hardwork We all want to succeed. Success entails hard work. “ He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich”( Proverbs 10:4 – KJV). Although hard work does not guarantee success, it gives edge over the other. If you want to have good grades, you must be willing to do the hard work. Nothing comes easy. So you have to choose to work hard to reach your goal.
- Perseverance It is one key trait for success. It is one character trait essential for becoming successful whether in personal relationships, social situations, or business endeavors. You will always have instances where you become discouraged because things don’t seem to go as planned. As Vince Lombardi says, “ Winners never quit and quitters never win.”
- Discipline It is a habit, a practice, and a way of living. It is an essential element you need to achieve success – overcoming negative habits, sticking to your plans or decisions, and following them through. Discipline is about learning to understand that there is a right time and place for everything. It allows you to stay in your course of achieving your goals and one of the most necessary traits for success.
- Time Management Time management can be a common problem for any student. It is the ability to prioritize and maintain key focus in harmonious & balanced lifestyle. For students to experience academic success, it’s essential that they embrace effective time management skills. It is about planning. Time management enables us to improve & be more productive. It helps us become a better individual.